Use of collected personal data
- The information collected about you is being processed for: Contactal, direction.
- For the following purpose: internal client file and communication by mail.
- Recipients of this data are: Contactal management are not divulging to other third parties, nor to other services.
- Data is destroyed on demand.
- You have a right of access, rectification, portability, erasure of these or a limitation of treatment.
- The managers of the site can also see and modify this information.
- You can oppose the treatment of data concerning you and have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting: Contactal by mail: email@example.com or phone: +33(0)3 44 38 58 00.
- You have the possibility to lodge a complaint with 'a supervisory authority.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles ...). Embedded content from other sites behaves the same as if the visitor were to that other site.